This is the PPCS members-only area. An Office 365 login is required because some areas may contain PII (personally identifiable information).
Proceed to PPCS Members area --> CLICK HERE
or use the direct link on the left panel for the specific area of interest .
- SENIOR STAFF (units/wing): Please use your COWG O365 login which will look something like "firstname.lastname@example.org" and whatever password you set up.
- All other members: You should have received an "invitation" to access the COWG member areas.
- Check your "spam" or "junk" email folders. Please mark all email from "@cowg.cap.gov" as not junk/not spam.
- If you accepted the invitation (a button in the email) you should be set up as a guest user.
- If you did not receive the invitation or did not accept and need another "invitation" please click here.
- If you do not have a "@cowg.cap.gov" address, you can apply for one here. It is free, but if you don't use it, you loose it.
- Usually only unit senior staff positions need this.
- If you think you might have a COWG account, but don't remember, please contact COWG IT, and we will check it out.